All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YMMV and other Gov't Agencies???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave and Rosy
Amigo
Dave and Rosy

Job/hobbies : underemployed
Humor : buen

YMMV and other Gov't Agencies??? Empty
PostSubject: YMMV and other Gov't Agencies???   YMMV and other Gov't Agencies??? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 17:59

Quote :
insisted on paying him maybe double what he was finally willing to accept. I insisted he take it and eventually did. I don't know what I would have done without this assistance. I paid a reasonable price, to me, that he insisted was way too much. I know it was less than it would have cost me in the US and he was much more helpful than anyone has ever been to me there.

YMMV is the rule, right?

So, what the heck does YMMV mean and how about somebody referring me to a translator for these modern day acronyms and abbreviations...?
Question
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

PostSubject: Re: YMMV and other Gov't Agencies???   YMMV and other Gov't Agencies??? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 18:38

Dave and Rosy wrote:
Quote :
insisted on paying him maybe double what he was finally willing to accept. I insisted he take it and eventually did. I don't know what I would have done without this assistance. I paid a reasonable price, to me, that he insisted was way too much. I know it was less than it would have cost me in the US and he was much more helpful than anyone has ever been to me there.

YMMV is the rule, right?

So, what the heck does YMMV mean and how about somebody referring me to a translator for these modern day acronyms and abbreviations...?
Question

YMMV is the Great Unspoken. It is the Tetragrammaton of life in Mexico, and to a lesser extent to life everywhere. It is the Great Univeral Guiding Principal from which all laws in nature derive their power, and for that it governs all life in all places but more than anywhere else in Mexico. It stands for "Your Mileage May Vary."
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Dave and Rosy
Amigo
Dave and Rosy

Job/hobbies : underemployed
Humor : buen

PostSubject: YMMV   YMMV and other Gov't Agencies??? EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 19:40

or in Spanish: "ESTUPENDO" meaning "es tu pedo"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YMMV and other Gov't Agencies???   YMMV and other Gov't Agencies??? Empty

Back to top Go down

YMMV and other Gov't Agencies???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Mexico Info Group Oracle :: Public Forum/Informational Topics :: AMIGO Roundtable-
Jump to: