All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we have a box here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

Can we have a box here? Empty
PostSubject: Can we have a box here?   Can we have a box here? EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 15:14

Now, this Isn't Kansas anymore is a pretty interesting discussion. The cannabis cures does work, I tried it with great success on my dog. She's 12 and doing just fine for an old lady.

There was no post message option at the bottom of the page.

Love the photos.

Cheers. Arrow

Forgot to add that she did chase imaginary balls for awhile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a box here?   Can we have a box here? EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 16:13

If you found this reply then it would appear you are on the right track.

There are only two types of formats used on this board. Those that are set for longer on-topic discussions and those typically with photos and graphics get that large preview page.

The other type is more short Q&A, one-liners, and roundtable topics so those have index pages rather than preview pages - perhaps easier to navigate but not as pretty.

Of course I am the only one that "usually" can make sense of my formatting and order so if the posting trend doesn't follow like I planned it is because I am a poor planner.

I'm still finding new gizmos this board is capable of so I "just have to" try them out. Some are good ideas, others not. In time we should expect I will either have this board operating smoothly and efficiently with beautiful presentations, or I will have everyone confused and looking for another board to post on. Probably will end up somewhere in the middle.

From the preview page just click on the topic title to open the whole thread.

Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a box here?   Can we have a box here? EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 16:20

Got it, and have made at least one other comment.

This is not a huge problem once you get used to it.

No worries.

Newbies are a definite pain for a few days. Consider me your new "if there is a problem I will find it for you person." Now just relax, and have something cold, or warm, it is tea time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a box here?   Can we have a box here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we have a box here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Mexico Info Group Oracle :: Public Forum/Informational Topics :: AMIGO Roundtable-
Jump to: