All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011   Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 00:57

Like any other prophesy, if it doesn't happen on the date predicted, re-calculate. I thought everyone was saying 21 December 2012. Well, this one says 28 October 2011 for the end for that Mayan Calendar, that most accurate calendar of calendars. But somehow someone lost count of the days, for exactly when the end is coming. What happens wehn it comes? That's anybody's guess, just time to get a new calendar. Anyone friends with any Mayan calendar makers?

Anyhow, here's a little YouTube video that explains how it works. There are nine steps just like the Mayan pyramids have. Each time you ascend the step the distance across gets shorter and shorter. Finally on the last step there are 266 days in that step and we're on the 259th, at least by this calculation. I've watched the video and it's still confusing, I don't get it.

Each period has 7 "days" and 6 "nights" except they are not our 24-hour days but some kind of time period divisible by these 13 day/night periods. There is something significant that happens on the 5th day. So in this period of 266 days that makes it about 20.15 days per "day or night" if I have that right. So what major significant event happened around 2 or so months ago? That would be around the first half of August of this year. Right now I can't think of an Earth-shaking significant event, some new awakening, or anything of that nature so that may invalidate the date given here if we don't find one. I bought a new house that I haven't taken possession of yet but I don't think that qualifies as it is only signficant for Tere and I. The economy was going through kind of another blitzkrieg then through now, but what else is new?

The last Space Shuttle landed after the last mission on 21 July 2011, that could be within my margin of error. Manned spaceflight program for the US ending, that could be somewhat significant, maybe. We'll see. Look hard enough and something important could have happened, the significance a little hard to determine at present. Maybe they had one of those Bohemian Grove or Bilderberger's groups get-togethers and planned something big in secrecy. We may never know.

Anyway, here's the video. See what you can make of it. Hold-on tight for the paradigm shift. Coming soon to your town. 13 min. video.

Well, here's another 28 October 2011 theory. Start the countdown. 34 min. video.

OK, if you still don't get it this is a little simpler explanation. 4 min. video.

Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011   Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:00

This is not specifically 28 October 2011 here but the Mayan calendar is part of the topic. Relax, if you made it past Friday you still have the 21 December 2012 date to look forward to - and plenty of time to watch his full-length videos. This is just the introductory video, What If?

This introductory video could possibly get your appetite going for his l o n g videos, in two parts each over two hours. It is interesting and informative although there are a few areas I believe are not entirely accurate and/or disputed, but I find the subject and his presentation to be interesting and worthwhile watching, if you have over 4 hours to kill.

Here is his link, though I would suggest you use his embedded videos to link into YouTube main site so that you have a few more controls over how the videos are presentedf - might as well make yourself comfortable as possible - http://suddenreality.com/
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011   Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 19:56

Tomorrow is the 28th. Ooooooooohhh. See you Saturday?

BTW the above is a new video to replace the last one which was kind of New-Age Hippie sort of crap. Even though I'm kind of an aging New-Age Hippies from the 60's generation that other video was kind of a snoozer. This one is kind of amateur but this guy's got a lot of... not sure what but he's interesting and gets into some heavy stuff. I watched all his videos, the long ones, and wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011   Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting the One-Week Countdown, According to This Calculation 28 Oct. 2011
Page 1 of 1