All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Defense Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

Defense Against the Dark Arts Empty
PostSubject: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 08:26

There has been a couple new threads on ATS getting a lot of traction the past day or two. These have to do with becoming aware of psychopaths. It is suggested that at least 1 to 4%, or 1 in 22 persons in western culture are psychopaths.

These folks are more common than most realize and not criminals and serial killers that we've been accustomed to associate them with, they are much more plentiful and common than that, in fact most do not display criminal behavior, at least not in the legal sense. Mostly these are persons that lack empathy and remorse, traits that most persons have and can't really imagine persons exist that do not feel these emotions.

What is the best defense against these folks? Being aware that they exist and avoiding them, you cannot reason with them, change them, show them the light, re-educate them, or bring them to the correct path. They may convince you you are getting through to them this way but they will use that as a further manipulation to further their goals. They are without conscience and only have their objectives to guide their actions.

Their advantage? Most people cannot grasp that such soulless beings exist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Almost everyone has had some direct dealings with these individuals. Some have been their victims. Take the time to view any or all of these videos, read comments at the link, or do a little research on this subject. Your well-being may depend on your being aware of them.
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 13:05

Excellent topic Pete. I'll spend the next little while watching the videos. Thanks for posting.

My feeling is that there are many more psychopaths than the 4% quoted. I have known a few myself.

Oddly, our dog is able to distinguish them from normal people and can not be fooled.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 15:10

In one of the videos or linked articles it is suggested 6% are psychopathic. In most all it is suggestrd politics and the entertainment industry, particularly the business end of it, has a very high concentration of them.

I have had a few creep in on me looking for a target. I'm a fairly open and accessible person but recognize their traits so they lose interest in me. Mostly they want easy targets and do not wish to be exposed. Being aware of them is one of the best defenses. Running fast and far is another.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 17:12

Here's an article on this from The Canadian. It's not just a US phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 17:27

Well, this was a great topic of discussion this afternoon. My husband was a corporate executive, so ran into a fair number of them. In fact, we both listened to the first video on how to deal with them, which was very helpful to be reminded since we are currently dealing with one or two. They normally don't impact our lives, but are starting to give it a whirl. The unfortunate thing for them is that neither of us is even remotely interested in the little bonuses that they offer willing cooperators. In other words, we can not be bought, and are therefore viewed as somewhat eccentric but generally harmless.

I once managed to expose one to my great delight. While she was a relatively lower level psychopath, she was nevertheless quite intent. Upon exposure she disappeared, never to be seen again.

I might add that ex-pat communities also have their fair share, surprisingly enough. Since we don't know much about their backgrounds or the prior havoc they have wreaked we are defenseless. A great many seek positions of power and many are actively involved in the church, always a good hiding spot, and an excellent place for easy prey.(pun intended)

Getting fairly close to happy hour, so will depart for the evening. Tomorrow I'd like to continue the discussion on clean living which will tie in nicely with the psychopaths amongst us. To wit the miscreants in white coats and their suppliers.

Cheers, and happy smoking. Very Happy

Just noticed your post, and wanted to add that our experiences were in Canada. The top researcher Robert Hare had no lack of subjects for his studies.
Back to top Go down
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 17:39

Simply too good not to pass along. From Bill. A good place to start looking for psychos.

Subject: Fw: NBA or NFL....Unreal

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 repeat 71

cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 currently are defendants in lawsuits,

and

84 have been arrested for drunk driving

in the last year

Can

you guess which organization this is?

NBA Or NFL

?

scroll down

Neither,

it's the MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS IN OTTAWA

The same group of Idiots that crank out

hundreds of new laws each year

designed to keep the rest of us in line.

You gotta pass this one on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts   Defense Against the Dark Arts Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Mexico Info Group Oracle :: Public Forum/Informational Topics :: AMIGO Roundtable-
Jump to: