All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kudos as well as Kriticism...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave and Rosy
Amigo
Dave and Rosy

Job/hobbies : underemployed
Humor : buen

Kudos as well as Kriticism... Empty
PostKudos as well as Kriticism...

A Kurmudgeon Komments

Yes, I'm hard to pleeze... and I kan be highly kritikal, however, there are two restaurants experienced so far, which deserve KUDOS:

Rancho La Mesa - 434-345-0145 km 3 Carretera Pátzcuaro
    El Patio - Plaza Grande, Pátzcuaro

I'll ask the Jefe of this board to add the name of a lovely spot in Morelia, memory fails me ???, however it was located on the route to the golf course I believe... Solara or ??? yet I happily report the Brochetta was great, service delightful and the setting exquisite! Pete, where the heck were we?

Soon to come will be a komment about the restaurant "MIRALAGO" on the westerly side of Lake Zirahuén ... a beautiful spot but open only Friday - Sunday, 1 - 6pm, tel 434-234-79-34, Maurilio Flores Garduño, gerente

Kudos as well as Kriticism... Miralago
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Kudos as well as Kriticism... :: Comments

Peter
Re: Kudos as well as Kriticism...
Post Sat 28 May 2011, 12:45 by Peter
Dave and Rosy wrote:

I'll ask the Jefe of this board to add the name of a lovely spot in Morelia, memory fails me ???, however it was located on the route to the golf course I believe... Solara or ??? yet I happily report the Brochetta was great, service delightful and the setting exquisite! Pete, where the heck were we?

That restaurant hidden in the trees and gardens among the waterfalls was Solar de Villagrán. Nice peaceful place and has always been a favorite of mine and Tere's.

Now we will have to go back there and take the girls with us sometime soon.

Kudos as well as Kriticism...

Page 1 of 1