All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No News is Good News??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

No News is Good News?? Empty
PostSubject: No News is Good News??   No News is Good News?? EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 08:55

No news is good certainly can apply here, but it is still boring. No, I haven't heard anything alarming, new, exciting, or otherwise. Life goes on here in paradise. I just have a couple household projects and had the FWB meeting to attend yesterday so got a little busy to be posting anything notable.

What is exciting in my life? Well, yesterday I did take the time to finally cook a complete meal in the new kitchen while in another part of the house some of the final touches - hah, final, no not hadly - well, more things for the kitchen were being completed. Yesterday the to utility drawers were being fabricated and one was even installed. So more concrete drilling, more dirt and grit made, and more to come today to install the other larger drawer. Then some more photos! Can't wait, huh?

The big menu yesterday, comida China. I fired-up the stockpot with some chicken legs and thighs which were later given BBQ sauce and broiled. I used the stock to cook up a couple side dishes or entrees, however you want to view them, just part of the larger whole. I made won ton soup using the pasta machine to make the won tons.

Chicken Fried Rice, Egg Foo Yung, Broccoli Beef, Won Ton soup, and BBQ Chicken was the menu yesterday. Up to this point it has been burgers, dogs, and a few assorted quickies. Nice to do something real.
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/

No News is Good News??
Page 1 of 1